...don't miss Melbourne's must-attend innovation conference of 2016. Join industry leaders, Dr Charlie Day, Patricia Kelly and Michael Ellis, as they discuss Australia's transition to an innovation-led economy.Fri Aug 12th 2016 at 07:30 until 10:00
Melbourne, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Pl, , Melbourne, South Wharf https://www.myguidemelbourne.com/events/innovationcafe-2016 VISIT WEBSITE
Immerse yourself in a morning of innovation with presentations from local experts at our innovationCAFE 2016 event. Be inspired and informed by relevant topics covering business-related areas of innovation.
If Australia is to continue to be a strong, sustainable, innovation-led economy, three interrelated pillars need to be aligned:
Innovation Culture – Identifying, attracting, growing, retaining and mentoring the right talent (from as early as high school).
Commercialisation - Moving from an idea to a business.
Each session will be presented by leaders in their field and outline their personal experiences regarding issues, examples and opportunities relevant to each pillar.
- Learn from practical industry leaders about the immediate challenges facing Australia;
- Take part in an interactive conversation with those leaders;
- Be given the opportunity to develop solutions to these challenges over breakfast and barista made coffee;
- Be given the opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals;
- Be part of formulating ideas that will form the basis of our paper to be submitted to Government.
To book tickets, click here
Directions to the Melbourne Exhibiition Centre on this handy My Guide Melbourne Google Guide