My Guide Website?
Melbourne: Private St Kilda Tour with History Talk
Experience the famous suburb of St Kilda on a private day trip with a transfer from your Melbourne hotel. Explore the botanical gardens, famous beach, shopping precinct and see unique architecture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Melbourne:If youʻre booking your trip to Melbourne last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The most comprehensive tour of St Kilda on the market;
- Build an appreciation of the famous Melbourne tourism precinct of St Kilda;
- Discover a beautiful, but little known botanical gardens;
- Explore backstreets and alleys learning about St Kilda's unique architecture;
- Visit the famous St Kilda Beach and see the sunset and skyline of Melbourne.
DescriptionYou will be picked up by your driver and guide in a luxury vehicle and chauffeured to the iconic beachside suburb of St Kilda. We begin the St Kilda experience at the St Kilda Botanic Gardens, the lesser known botanic garden of Melbourne. From here the tour progresses through the main shopping street of St Kilda, the famous Acland St, and onto St Kilda Beach where we can six, relax and take in the sunset. After dark it's time to take a visit to the Little Penguins who reside in their sanctuary at the end of the pier. This penguin sanctuary is one of the best kept tourist secrets in Melbourne. Although you won't be allowed to touch them or take photos with a flash, you will be able to see and hear them from up close. A real nature experience. As we make our way back to your vehicle we take the back streets of St Kilda so that you can learn about the very unusual and specific architecture that can be found in the hidden parts of the suburb.
IncludesPick up and drop off at a mutually agreed location; Private transport; Personal driver and guide; A diverse range of complementary non-alcoholic beverages to make your experience more enjoyable; History tour.
- This is a family friendly tour providing fun and enjoyment for all ages. There is some walking to do, but plenty of opportunties for breaks and to take photos. Kids will particularly enjoy the penguin viewing experience.