Hidden Laneways & Small Bar Walking Tour
Melbourne is a city known for its intimate laneway bars, from classic Aussie pubs to upscale wine bars. On this 3-hour Un-Pub Crawl you’ll get to experience 4 unique drinking establishments and learn a bit about the city’s history from your guide.
Are you a business owner in Melbourne?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Melbourne.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hear about Melbourne’s history with a drink in hand
- Try local beers, wines, and cocktails at 4 unique Melbourne establishments
- Discover hidden bars known only to locals
DescriptionMelbourne is one of the world's great bar cities, but you'll have hard time finding these bars. Tourists frequent Flinders Street, Swanston Street, and Elizabeth Street — places that can be the worst tourists traps in Melbourne. To find the truly great bars, you must venture out into the areas your mother told you to avoid — dark, dingy, scary laneways. Inside, you'll find secret speakeasies, some marked only by a simple light post. Some bars masquerade as something else, and access is only granted if you know the secret password. These bars don't advertise because they don't need to — word of mouth carries their business. To find the best bars of the moment, you need a local with a finger on the pulse of what's hot.. Join your local guide and discover 4 great bars in 3 hours. Get access to drink specials available only for your group. Meet local bartenders and bar owners and hear about what makes them so passionate. Get a special, customised map with recommendations for other bars to visit in Melbourne. Whatever you do, come thirsty!
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide
Drinks, food, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for the guide
- As drinking preferences and tolerances differ, rather than include drinks, guides keep the tour price low and allow you to purchase drinks as you go
- Most establishments accept bank cards, but there is occasionally a minimum spend. You may wish to bring cash if you want to avoid this
- Dress standard: Melbourne is known to have 4 seasons in a single day, so please check the weather report and dress accordingly
- This is a small-group activity, with a maximum of 12 people
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information, via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Sports ToursMelbourne CBD -,
New for 2019 is City Sports Tours providing an insight into the venues and history of Sport in the Nations Sporting capitalFrom $18.00
Hot Air Balloon over MelbourneRichmond, City Suburbs
A sunrise hot air balloon flight over Melbourne is an unforgettable experience. Look down on the icons of the world's most liveable city from a vantage point like no othe...From A$495
Sea Life Melbourne AquariumMelbourne CBD -,
Home to thousands of aquatic animals, Melbourne Aquarium is an entertaining experience with amazing underwater worlds to discover, with animal feeds and diver presentatio...From $42.00
Tesla Car Rental
Evee’s straightforward travel hire options make it simple to rent a Tesla for your next journey....... ...
Escape HuntMelbourne CBD -,
The Escape Hunt Experience is ranked as the top attraction on TripAdvisor in many countries and is perfectly situated right in the heart of Melbourne.From A$34
Eureka Skydeck 88Southbank, City Suburbs
"Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.From A$22
Yarra Valley: 2-Day Winery Tour with Luxury Overnight
The perfect way to indulge in some of Yarra Valley's best wineries for a couple of days with transfers from Melbourne CBD. Visit two premium wineries before relaxing over1 ReviewsFrom A$830.00
- Best Seller
Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs
Pamper yourself at the world class Peninsula Hot Springs. Rejuvenate and relax as you absorb the minerals from these natural hot water springs in a peaceful and tranquil2 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Full-Day The Great Ocean Road Experience
Experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road with tales of shipwrecks and years past, panoramic vistas around every corner and of course the best views of the majestic an6 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Melbourne City Half Day Tour with Spanish/Italian Guide
Explore the best of Melbourne with a Spanish or Italian guide to its top attractions. Take a walking tour through Melbourne's best arcades and laneways, snap a bargain at1 ReviewsFrom A$188.00